Apply at Triple S Care
If you are the type of person that would like to make a difference, then this could be the career for you. Not only is this career path rewarding, you could really change some one’s outlook on life and develop lasting relationships which will not only challenge you but also defy expectations.
Triple S Care are currently recruiting for Support Staff to work within the service to deliver exceptional care and promote the independence and inclusion of our service users.
If you would like to apply, please contact us on 0121 454 8864 to discuss any opportunities further or download our application form and hand into our office where we will be happy to answer any queries you may have.
Job role and responsibilities
Typical duties could include:
- Prompting, administering or collecting medication;
- Preparing and assisting with meals;
- Providing support and assistance with personal hygiene and care needs
- Accompanying individuals to various medical appointments or excursions if required;
- Support with light domestic duties, including laundry, shopping and cleaning;
- General companionship and friendship.
Type of person we are looking for
- Any individuals who have a positive outlook on life and is confident in their abilities to deliver individualised care and support
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Knowledgeable of assisting those with care needs such as poor mobility or continence needs with experience of using the appropriate equipment;
- Being able to provide and maintain adequate care needs including personal care such as washing, dressing and toileting
More about the role
- Working hours are completed based on a monthly rota which is dependent on the requirements of the service users
- The service operates 7 days a week, 24 hours a day therefore working times and hours can vary and weekends are no exception
- You may be required to travel with service users in the surrounding area on excursions or performing daily tasks such as shopping or collecting prescriptions and attending appointments
- Full training is provided – candidates must be prepared to attend training sessions, as scheduled.
The Ideal Candidate
Do I need previous experience…?
The role requires 1 to 1 care with vulnerable adults as well as delivering personal care and support. Your employment will therefore be subject to appropriate checks before you start at Triple S, including reference requests and a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
We do not ask for any formal qualifications, although having previous experience in a similar role would be required.